People who use gas heaters may not realise that they can be lethal if they are faulty or not maintained properly as they can leak carbon monoxide. Because carbon monoxide can’t be seen and has no smell it can cause death or make people extremely unwell. Carbon monoxide poisoning can happen in any home that […]
Author Archive for: Sydney Chic
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud DCINSPECT contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by DCINSPECT
WHAT IS HOUSESAFE?
Housesafe Inspection Training is a professional industry organisation that exists to equip and educate Australia's property inspectors. We're passionate about improving the quality of pest & building inspections across the nation.
Director and head trainer Howard Ryan is a member of the following organisations:
- Institute of Building Consultants NSW
- The Australian Society of Building Consultants (ASBC), VIC
- Building Dispute Practitioners Society (BDPS), VIC